INFORMATION AND REPORTING OFFICER - INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS
Location: London, United Kingdom
Permanent - Full-Time
Closing date: Thursday 14 June 2018
All jobs close at midnight UK time on the date specified
We are currently recruiting for an Information and Reporting Officer to join our International Programs Management Information (MI) team in our central London office. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with strong data analytical skills to help ensure timely and value added information and analysis for key stakeholders, and to join a fast paced and dynamic organization working to achieve lasting change for the most marginalized and deprived children globally.
In this role you will be responsible for data compilation and analysis, supporting the delivery of dashboards and KPI tracking, the development and roll-out of monitoring tools, and supporting the training of London / international colleagues with regards to the MI tools.
In order to be successful you will bring:
- Proven data analytical skills and solid skills in Microsoft applications
- A demonstrable ability to develop and maintain office and management information systems, ensuring continuous improvements
- A high level of attention to detail, and the ability to effectively manage a high volume of data and information.
- Experience of working on projects, with strong prioritisation, organizational, and follow-up skills
- Good communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical level
- A flexible approach with the ability to manage an unpredictable workload
- A proactive approach to problem solving
The role offers a competitive salary in the context of the sector, 30 days annual leave, and company pension scheme.
We employ approximately 17,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 60 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realize the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply online via our e-recruitment system, including details of your current remuneration and salary expectations in your Cover Letter.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Find out more about this role by downloading the job description here Job description