FINANCE MANAGER - FP&A
Location: London, United Kingdom
Permanent - Full-Time
Closing date: Saturday 9 June 2018
All jobs close at midnight UK time on the date specified
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager - FP&A. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager/Management Accountant, or an Assistant Accountant looking to step up, who can skillfully partner with the business to support budget planning, forecasting and monitoring, and continuous improvement initiatives in this newly formed team.
In this role you will support the FP&A leadership team with the implementation of the budgeting process for particular business functions, provide support on target setting and KPI design, provide management reporting, KPI commentary and analysis, and support projects as required.
In order to be successful you will bring:
- Proven experience in budgeting and forecasting
- A thorough understanding of financial systems and procedures
- The ability to liaise remotely with a wide range of people at all levels and across different cultures and to act with credibility, tact and diplomacy
- Excellent stakeholder management and strategic influencing skills
- A proven ability to be proactive and logical in problem-solving scenarios
- A high level of attention to detail, and take pride in delivering accurate, high quality work
- Excellent IT literacy including expertise in spread sheet modelling and analysis
- Strong time management skills with an ability to plan ahead, anticipate requirements, and obstacles, and an ability to juggle competing priorities successfully, and to work to tight deadlines
- Experience in a multi-currency multi sector finance environment is helpful.
We offer a competitive salary and company pension scheme, life assurance and 30 days' annual leave
Save the Children employs approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Find out more about this role by downloading the job description here Job description